San Sebastian Experience: A Food & City Tour
-We will do as the Basques do on this San Sebastian tour! This Basque Country tour allows you to taste all the best pintxos (Basque version of the Spanish tapas) that the city has to offer. San Sebastian is world renowned for its gourmet food.
-San Sebastian is the gastronomic hub of the Basque Country. You quickly realize this when you see the time the local Basque chefs put into the pintxos. Every pintxo lining the bars in San Sebastian is a little piece of art!
-A food tour of San Sebastian is an absolute necessity when visiting the Basque Country. San Sebastian holds more Michelin stars per capita than anywhere else in the world.
-The Basque tapas of San Sebastian can be very simple or extremely ornate in decoration. People come from all over the world to sample these Basque gourmet delicacies. We have a few secret spots that we like to show our guests on this private pintxo tour...
-Along the way on our San Sebastian walking tour we will point out buildings and areas of historical significance dating back centuries. Sites of interst include the old quarter, fishing port, San Sebastian Cathedral, Mt. Igeldo, and La Concha beach.
- 10:30am-3:30pm. Approximately 5 hours.
- Includes 6-7 pintxos and 5 drinks in 5 separate bars.
- 385 euro (total) for groups of 2.
- 425 euro (total) for groups of 3.
- 500 euro (total) for groups of 4.
- For larger groups please contact us for a price quote.
- Tour starts and finishes at your hotel/accommodation/port.
- Fully insured and licensed by the Basque Government.
- Private Mercedes-Benz van/Audi sedan, guide and all transportation costs included.
- San Sebastian Tour & Coast
- Bilbao Pintxo Tour
- 3 Day Basque Gourmet Cuisine & Wine Tour
- Essential La Rioja Wine Tour