Architecture & Wine of La Rioja Tour
-This guided tour of La Rioja is meant to showcase both the quality of the La Rioja wines and the unique architecture found within this stunningly beautiful region.
-We will take you to wineries designed by world renowned architects such as Frank Gehry (coincidentally also the designer of the Bilbao Guggenheim Museum) Santiago Calatrava, Zaha Hadid, and Inaki Aspiazu.
-Within two of these wineries we will go for a 90 minute guided tour with accompanying tastings at the end of the visit.
-You also will experience a 4-5 course degustation menu inside the winery, including 3 different wines corresponding with course selections.
-After our La Rioja winery tour we will stop for a private guided tour of LaGuardia, where we will point out some historically significant points of interest.
- 8:30-4:30pm. Approximately 8-9 hours.
- Includes 90 minute visit to 2 wineries coupled with 2 tastings per winery.
- Includes a 4-5 course lunch with 3 wine pairings in a winery.
- Please contact us for a price quotation.
- Tour starts and finishes at your hotel/accommodation/port.
- Fully insured and licensed by the Basque Government.
- Private Mercedes-Benz van/Audi sedan, guide and all transportation costs included.
- La Rioja for the Wine Connoisseur
- Essential La Rioja Wine Tour
- Tailor-Made Basque Tours
- The Art of Txakoli: A Basque White Wine