The Essential La Rioja Wine Tour Experience
-This La Rioja tour will take you on a visit to a subterranean winery lying beneath the historic Basque city of LaGuardia that dates back centuries. This winery has been operated by the same family for more then 400 years! The winery is always a client favorite as it is unique in the world!
-A visit to a larger traditional winery is included to highlight the absolute pinnacle and prestige of the La Rioja winemaking. This estate produces wine that rates in the top 100 of Rioja wines with more than 90 Parker Points.
-We will also guide you around the medieval city of LaGuardia along with external views of some of the most architecturally significant wineries in the La Rioja.
-We will make a few stops for some great photos of the Ebro Valley and the architectually siginificant wineries of the region.
-During our private guided tour of LaGuardia we will stop for a delicious Basque lunch inside the city walls. You also have the option to eat lunch in one of the many beautiful wineries of La Rioja. You may also choose to have a lighter pintxo/tapas style lunch if you wish. We know all the best spots for a great lunch!
- 8:30am-4:30pm. Approximately 8 hours.
- Includes 90 minute visit to 2 wineries coupled with 2 tastings per winery.
- 220 euro/person for groups of 2.
- 155 euro/person for groups of 3-4
- Tour starts and finishes at your hotel/accommodation/port.
- Fully insured and licensed by the Basque Government.
- Private Mercedes-Benz van/Audi sedan, guide and all transportation costs included.
- Basque Txakoli Wine Tour
- La Rioja for the Wine Connoisseur
- Architecture & Wine of La Rioja
- 3 Day Basque Gourmet Cuisine & Wine Tour Package