Basque Day Tours For Cruise Ship Passengers
-When docking in the port of Bilbao in Getxo on your European cruise we know your time is valuable as you may only have a half-day to see the city.
-For our cruise ship guests we know that your time in the Basque Country may be limited and you desire to see Bilbao, the Guggenheim Museum, Getxo and the surrounding area!
-Thus, we design tours and shore excursions that show you the best of the region in a way that maximizes your time ashore!
-We can take you on private guided tour that highlights the best of Bilbao and the beautiful coastline of the Basque Country.
-However, if you have a specific interest we can absolutely accommodate your wishes while considering time constraints.
- A TYPICAL SHORE EXCURSION WE OFFER OUR CRUISE SHIP GUESTS:
- 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Pick-up at Port of Bilbao at 8:30am in a luxury spacious Mercedes-Benz van.
- We will then make the short drive to a scenic outlook overlooking the ruggedly beautiful beach of Sopelana. This beach is exemplary of the Basque coastline with sheer cliffs leading to an undeveloped beach.
- We then move on to the old port city of Algorta where we take you on a guided walking tour through the centuries old fishing village.
- On our third stop we will make another short drive over to the Puente Colgante Hanging Bridge in the city of Getxo, which is a designated UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Bilbao is our next stop on the tour. We will take you on a guided walking tour of the city which includes stops at the famed Guggenheim Museum, the old quarter of Bilbao, and numerous medieval churches, and other notable sights... In Bilbao you will have the opportunity to taste the delicious Basque pintxos (tapas) at the numerous bars that line the streets.
- We will take you to one of our favorite restaurants in the old quarter of Bilbao where you can enjoy a tasty 3 course lunch of local Basque cuisine! This may be the most memorable par t of the trip as the Basque food is world renowned!
Customized VIP Tours & Bilbao Shore Excursions
-We have the knowledge and contacts to make your Basque holiday a unique, authentic, and exciting experience.
-From gourment meals at Michelin-star restaurants to golfing at exclusive private golf clubs in the Basque Country.
-We promise to make your Basque holiday an unforgettable experience!